What's new

hey randy check this out...a true texan...

proxy.php

don't mess with texas....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

They call me Mopar Willie !!!!

hahahaha.....

mark theshoeshine boy

Nick said:
We've got at least 20 Randy's in Utah alone, you're gonna have to be more specific!

:tongue:

-Nick

I may start posting as RT, which I had always used on other larger forums until the shaving forums.

Mark, I understand the pic of Willie with the Dodge. After the IRS cleaned out his farm, they left him the Dodge. They were only taking things of VALUE!

:eek:

Randy

Yeah, I'll hopefully return to my native Texas one day...just a long time until my youngest graduates!

austin and gage, i couldn't find any pics with you and you dodge/jeep/chrysler in them...google couldn't find them....perhaps you could supply us with one...

mark tssb

mark the shoeshine boy said:
austin and gage, i couldn't find any pics with you and you dodge/jeep/chrysler in them...google couldn't find them....perhaps you could supply us with one...

mark tssb

Yeah right Mark. :biggrin:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Never ask a man where he's from. If he's from Texas, you'll know. If he's not, why embarrass him.
-Sign hanging in a NYC restaurant (Torilla Flats)

Much better than my line- everyone between NY and LA is a farmer.

ouch said:
Never ask a man where he's from. If he's from Texas, you'll know. If he's not, why embarrass him.

Sometimes the truth hurts...

Randy

ouch said:

oh no, you need to get out more...why there are the Smiths, the Jones, The Washington, and a whole bunch more families besides the Farmers, they're a big family, but they're not that big.

:bored:

mark tssb

Top Bottom