What's new

hey peeps a newbie skinhead with a beard lool -_-

They are made at the P&G factory in St. Petersburg, Russia. They're an excellent blade, at least in my humble opinion.

Cool just had a look on eBay UK and they seem similar in price to polsilver, not too much in to tbh

... well I was born there ..but then moved to Texas as a kid as my parents apparently were intent on me collecting weird accents ;)
Lol...bit of a change from Brum to Texas, how old were you when you moved?

I've moved a few times in the UK and that was stressful enough can't imagine how stressful and unsettling a move to another country would be

Lol...bit of a change from Brum to Texas, how old were you when you moved?

10 I think !! In the US everyone thinks of the brit accent as super suave - then we explain to people Ozzy Osborne's accent isn't quite all the drugs ;)

Btw check out the wizashave site.

For shipments from turkey I believe they were selling the wizamets for $45 / 250 including shipping.. that should be about 33 pounds for 250 or so.. I think they are on eBay as well w/ similar prices ..

I got a stupid number of blades from them a while back and super legit.

Avi

Reactions: saj
10 I think !! In the US everyone thinks of the brit accent as super suave - then we explain to people Ozzy Osborne's accent isn't quite all the drugs ;)

Btw check out the wizashave site.

For shipments from turkey I believe they were selling the wizamets for $45 / 250 including shipping.. that should be about 33 pounds for 250 or so.. I think they are on eBay as well w/ similar prices ..

I got a stupid number of blades from them a while back and super legit.

Avi
thanks i'll have a look...is it considered a reputable company?

how long does delivery usually take from turkey to the uk? any ideas?

thanks i'll have a look...is it considered a reputable company?

how long does delivery usually take from turkey to the uk? any ideas?

They are pretty reputable ( I discovered them through this forum ) w/ Covid I would ping them to see if they have a sense of it as thats messing w/ our mail quite a bit.

Reactions: saj
They are pretty reputable ( I discovered them through this forum ) w/ Covid I would ping them to see if they have a sense of it as thats messing w/ our mail quite a bit.

any idea if theyre oin ebay uk or amazon uk? thanks

Top Bottom