What's new

Hey kids, what time is it?

Time for the weekend shave, the Saturday shave with Shavist, just another shaving oddity!
So, what's on the agenda for today? Let me tell you.
A Gillette slim in better-than-average user grade condition. Okay, I'm acknowledging I should have bought a toggle so many years ago (when they were more affordable), but live and learn. Cutting edges provided by a Proraso blue pack blade, a quality device in itself! Also for today's shave we have AOS pre-shave oil in lavender scent! This is kind of a thick oil, thought it was vitamin E based, but is actually thicker and with the lavender secret inside, proves itself to be an effect lube and smelly good to boot!
Next up we have one of my favorite soaps ever, the Vulfix Old Original in sandalwood. A high quality soap and like the slogan goes, just a dab will do ya! Seriously, touch the soap once with bristles and it's enough to shave you, the dog, and grandma's legs!
Our next item would be a razorock brush that might be one of those famous soft types people keep talking about. All the rage in Paris and New York, razorock brushes like this are famous the world over for their softness and durability.
To finish off the Saturday shave, which was so looked forward to by this user, we have two items - Proraso crema liquida (you know, the blue label one). Ah, this stuff is like nectar of the gods! Like a good soap, so little needed yet so much performance! (Kind of like my personal life). And that scent, it's heaven scent haha!
Lastly, to round out this awesome experience we have Fine's fine-smelling American Blend aftershave. One whiff and you who are old enough to remember those days, will acknowledge that it does evoke memories of childhood, GI Joe, and your father's shave. In fact, they could call this stuff "Father's Shave" and it would make sense.
Ok, that's all for now but tune in next week and we'll have a special episode you won't want to miss. (Insert engine oil commercial here).

Thank you, very nice reading.

Somehow I thought ... "It's Howdy Doody Time!!!"
+2.

proxy.php

Top Bottom