What's new

Hey from Houston

Hello,
I’m fairly new to the DE world but I’m enjoying every moment. Many things contributed to me getting here as I did. I’ll give you a one main reason as to how and why I became a DE fanatic. Over the past year I’ve been trying to have a healthier outlook and way of life. To take something, like shaving (a dreadful chore) and make it joyful is a perfect example of this.
In the past I’ve collected incense and have become familiar with the finer aspects of that world. I’ve also become quite honestly a craft beer snob with all the tastes that has to offer. Both of these brings something to the table when it comes to the scents and feel of the soaps and oils in the DE environment.
I began in August of this year with a few Amazon purchases of a Merkur 1904 and A tub of RazorRoc Sicily... oh and jojoba oil with Astra blades. The first week I had no nicks or cuts and I knew I was hooked.
My new hobby is close to an addiction now with me having twenty different tubs of artisan soaps. I love floral scents and my hands down favorite is 42 from B&M. I oddly have no barbershop or bay rum verities. I’ll provide some photos to celebrate my collection.
BTW
I no longer use the Merkur or the RazorRoc OR Astra blades. And a no nick day does happen still but not like that magical first week.
81559BC6-0E94-4AEF-9B30-E14C26ABCF88.jpeg

Welcome and try to enjoy this without getting in debt from buying too much stuff. I remember reading a link between incense and cancer! check it out.....

Welcome and try to enjoy this without getting in debt from buying too much stuff. I remember reading a link between incense and cancer! check it out.....
Yes I’ve heard some incense coming from Japan was radioactive as well. I don’t burn that much honestly and only solid stick.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for checking in with us. Check out the Hall of Fame. You might want to join up and tell us a little more about yourself.

Nice intro, RigelDust! You'll quickly learn we like our stories and pictures here (if you haven't already) Welcome!

Welcome from Houston. You’ve aquired some nice things there.

You might check out British Isles in Rice Village, if you haven’t yet.

I reside in The Woodlands and don’t make it down to Rice Village often. Up here there’s The Boardroom and The Art of Shaving close by and I haven’t given it a thought to stop in. lol
The online stores are awesomely addictive and I need to just stop. ChaChing$$$$
Bye bye money.

Top Bottom