What's new

Hey Check Sixers

man this may be the only time in my adult life that I have ever wished I was a decade older...
I'm turning 30 this year and with no history of this in my family I wont be getting scoped. I think it is truly amazing what this community is doing. Props!

One member bent over backwards trying to get involved, our thoughts go out to his poor doctor, who is still recovering

My Dad died of Colon cancer 6 months ago. He was unwell for 2-3 weeks became really unwell on 28th August and died on 1st September 2012.
I'm sure he must have had some symptoms but he never said anything and didn't tell his doctor.
I miss him and my Mum isn't coping.
Everyone get your check ups!!

So sorry to hear about your loss alc, I hope others do more for themselves and understand what they mean to their families as well

man this may be the only time in my adult life that I have ever wished I was a decade older...
I'm turning 30 this year and with no history of this in my family I wont be getting scoped. I think it is truly amazing what this community is doing. Props!

+1 on this! I'm 35 and no particular reason to get checked, but proud of the rest of you guys! And awesome to see B&B community at work for each other!

Just found out after a conversation with my dad yesterday, that my grandfather had some polyps removed with I was only 3 years old. I never knew. My dad has had regular check ups over the years, and has never had issues. I'll have to pass that piece of info along to my pcp on my next visit.

Thanks to everyone who checked their 6 in, and came to support. Great stories, some sad ones as well but its great to see support from our wonderful members

Thanks to Brian and Scott for making this whole thing possible as well !!

cheers youse guise

we have WINNERS.

The Pen goes to the Nid Hog

and the brush to fsturnz

Congrats

and thanks to Franklin-Christoph and Dr. mdevine for supplying the prizes

Last edited:
You mean I went through all that and didn't win??? :001_tongu

Just kidding...congrats to the winners, thanks to the generous donors, and most of all, thanks to the B&B team for organizing this important health care reminder. :thumbup:

Top Bottom