What's new

Hey All.

Yesterday was my first time using a double edge and it was an experience. My neck gave me a battle with a few weepers but achieved a nice shave on my face. I lathered up with Mitchell's wool fat and used a new Parker Variant with a green Astro blade. Then finished off with Young livings Shutran aftershave.

Now just waiting for the hair to grow and do it all over.

You found a good place, welcome! You're starting off with some good gear. Take your time & get to know your gear, it will give you many good shaves. It just takes patience to learn good technique. But the good part is that the only way to learn good technique is to practice!

Welcome to the Madnes!

You’ve got some decent gear (love the Fat). How about some pics?

I definitely like the wool fat and the smell takes me way back. I ordered a few more soaps and a 1966 Gellette slim and ill gets some pictures up.

Tomorrow will be my third DE shave and ill try out a Super Max Ti blade.

You found a good place, welcome! You're starting off with some good gear. Take your time & get to know your gear, it will give you many good shaves. It just takes patience to learn good technique. But the good part is that the only way to learn good technique is to practice!
I look foward to the practice and have been contemplating on shaving my legs.

Top Bottom