What's new

He's Back!

Great news!
Brian Brown is back and cranking out an assortment of his world class razors. It is wonderful to see his handiwork once more in the mainstream. Do follow him on Instagram and his website to keep current with what Brian is putting out there. See what you like? Don't dawdle. His razors are snapped up quick smart. I snagged my #7
today. I don't think it was on the block for a tad over an hour. "He who hesitates....is beat."
1817566A-3BFE-4131-A82F-85AF5041A4CC.jpeg

7/8, Neon Green scales. Notched tip square point.

My BRW stable is at the long awaited Seven-Day Set.
Each one an excellent bit of work..
Most recent is the 7/8 with Neon Green G10 scales.
I highly recommend that any serious straight razor afficianado find their way to acqu one of these superb blades.

B18A654E-A622-4141-AB37-369E3516777C.jpeg
109DE35E-7BAE-4A5C-9FFD-4567586348A9.jpeg

I’ve got a couple. They are very well made. And I bought a JNAT off him, now that I think about it.

I’d love to see him stick with it after the lockdowns. But I also understand him walking away the way and why he did.

Could you send a link to the website? I searched on Instagram but the only Brian brown I found related to knifes didn't have SR

I have had a few of his razors and sold them off as I have progressed more towards a heavier grind as in towards half hollow or more towards wedges.

I still have several full hollow razors but I always seem to reach for the quarter hollow blades I have

Top Bottom