What's new

Hershey Shave Cream

Was in Hershey Lodge this week and my wife surprised me with HL Shave Cream (Hershey Lodge) from the gift shop.

I never nee this brand existed.

I tried it today. I suspect that it is not meant for a brush, but I used one anyways.

Pics

Attachments

• 034A9274-2C03-4E25-BDC8-CAF80B51780F.jpeg
    034A9274-2C03-4E25-BDC8-CAF80B51780F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
  • CDF3F1FC-1C1A-4B1E-B73F-AD9C2BF9AA51.jpeg
    CDF3F1FC-1C1A-4B1E-B73F-AD9C2BF9AA51.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
indeed, in my earlier days, hershey estate made up a shave soap with their leftover cocoa butter.
that was before other cosmetic uses of cocoa butter came about!

hershey label.jpg

hershey shave soap hart steel ems havana alt innsbruck march 10 2015.jpg

pm and I’d be happy to mail you a sample from the tin!

that’s very kind of you, but please don’t go to any trouble. I’ve had a lifetime supply of soap for a long while now. I obligated myself to wearing it down before getting any more. I was almost mad that I was gifted this tube, lol. Thank you for the very kind offer

I just had to have some of this shave cream! I tracked down the phone number of the Sweet Memories gift shop in the Hershey Lodge. It's 717-534-8602. I ordered three tubes of the stuff, at the $8 per tube. They'll ship it out of the shipping department in the hotel. The lady (Donna) didn't know how much shipping would be, but she thought it started at $15 (ouch). Anyway, three tubes are on the way.

If you want any of this stuff, and don't want to go to Pennsylvania, this is how to do it.

I just had to have some of this shave cream! I tracked down the phone number of the Sweet Memories gift shop in the Hershey Lodge. It's 717-534-8602. I ordered three tubes of the stuff, at the $8 per tube. They'll ship it out of the shipping department in the hotel. The lady (Donna) didn't know how much shipping would be, but she thought it started at $15 (ouch). Anyway, three tubes are on the way.

If you want any of this stuff, and don't want to go to Pennsylvania, this is how to do it.

Wow, such devotion!

If you'd care to try the Hershey cocoa butter hard soap, please PM me!

I just received my shipment from Hershey. I rubbed a little between my fingers, and now my fingers smell like a Hershey bar!! I can't wait to try this tomorrow.

The instructions seem to indicate that it's brushless as the HoneyBadger noted, but I'll be using a brush.

I just received my shipment from Hershey. I rubbed a little between my fingers, and now my fingers smell like a Hershey bar!! I can't wait to try this tomorrow.

The instructions seem to indicate that it's brushless as the HoneyBadger noted, but I'll be using a brush.

I gotta say that after a few uses with my boar brush, I think it lathers pretty well. I’m not yet sure how protective this cream os yet, but it gives a darn close shave, lathers well, and smells heavenly.

I gotta say that after a few uses with my boar brush, I think it lathers pretty well. I’m not yet sure how protective this cream os yet, but it gives a darn close shave, lathers well, and smells heavenly.

My first shave yesterday was with a badger brush and the cream lathered pretty well. Because it's intended to be a brushless cream, it took a bit more product than I usually use to create the volume of lather I want in my scuttle. But these are big tubes for $8.00.

I thought the protection was pretty good. Perhaps not quite at the TOBS or T&H level, but definitely satisfactory. The smell was fabulous!

My first shave yesterday was with a badger brush and the cream lathered pretty well. Because it's intended to be a brushless cream, it took a bit more product than I usually use to create the volume of lather I want in my scuttle. But these are big tubes for $8.00.

I thought the protection was pretty good. Perhaps not quite at the TOBS or T&H level, but definitely satisfactory. The smell was fabulous!

thanks for the tips on how to order it. I’ll definitely be getting more for the future!

Top Bottom