What's new

Heritage collection shaving brushes.??

I seen them as well on West Coast shaving. They’re very retro looking and they’re not cheap. I imagine they’re pretty high-quality from what I saw. They have synthetic as well as natural. Very cool looking I must say.

Heritage Collection Shaving is a brand that I enjoy using and have been impressed with them so far. The handles are well crafted and I like lathering with them. I got one one on a discount for cosmetic defect and another on WCS.

IMG_20191115_180909102~2.jpg
HCS dubl duck w Seaforth Heather DEC2020.jpg

I only tried his Gel Boar knot so far. It's the softest boar I tried but it eats up lather and is challenging to lather. I have to load heavy all the time so I'll use it to kill soaps.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Have several. Great quality. Owner also worked with me on setting the synthetic knot to my specifications. Have not sampled other knots. Last I looked they were sold out.

Heritage collection shaving brushes.. any thoughts.??

I definitely liked the looks of them and ordered a handle from WCS last year. For my handle anyway, my impression was that despite how it looked it was overpriced for the material used. I felt like I was holding an inexpensive plastic handle. I haven't really felt that way about any of my other handles, even those that may be inexpensive plastic :).

They sure look great though.

Edit: It may be the handle I got was not weighted and that contributed to the feeling of it being a light weight, inexpensive plastic handle.

Heritage Collection Shaving is a brand that I enjoy using and have been impressed with them so far. The handles are well crafted and I like lathering with them. I got one one on a discount for cosmetic defect and another on WCS.

View attachment 1227507 View attachment 1227508

I only tried his Gel Boar knot so far. It's the softest boar I tried but it eats up lather and is challenging to lather. I have to load heavy all the time so I'll use it to kill soaps.

GREAT LOOKING!! :clap: :clap:

I've been eyeing them for a little over a year. I almost pulled the trigger on one of the dubl duck handles during the last drop, but I hesitated and it was gone. I've got some cash set aside for the next drop.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I just checked my merit 99-4 handle and it’s definitely not light or plastic feeling. A similar style I have is the cmon. And it’s not light either.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
As a man struggling to remain in a GRUME purchasing restraint I have to say that from a restraint perspective I agree with the OP that Heritage brushes are the bestest brushes ever because they've been out of stock everywhere for months and while their website has a thousand awesome photographs of brushes you just can't buy any because they don't have any - so they make staying in the restraint an easy-peasy dream!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
As a man struggling to remain in a GRUME purchasing restraint I have to say that from a restraint perspective I agree with the OP that Heritage brushes are the bestest brushes ever because they've been out of stock everywhere for months and while their website has a thousand awesome photographs of brushes you just can't buy any because they don't have any - so they make staying in the restraint an easy-peasy dream!
So true. I deep happiness comes from my bones when something is sold out.

Top Bottom