What's new

Heritage collection shaving brushes.??

Unfortunately this one is sold out

heritage-collection-ever-ready-200-double-halo-shaving-brush-handle-blue-cream_638x820.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I recently pick up my first Heritage, and my first synthetic. Stunning handle quality far surpasses the original Klenzos, justifying the price point. Now I’m torn between gifting as originally planned, or calling it my own.
View attachment 1229916
I hate when that happens!

It sucks to have people in your life that you want to give gifts to! This is why I ONLY gift all y'all with my PRESENCE on B&B!

You are welcome!

So this was asked on Tuesday, but this said on Saturday?

In my honest opinion Semogues and Heritage collection shaving brushes are the best of the best money can buy!!

I own several heritage brushes, several I got direct from the owner and a few others from West Coast Shaving.... and they are well made! If your looking for a good price they (Heritage) will let you buy a handle only for 40-50 dollars depending on the model but WCS is full brush only although at one time I did see them selling handle only. That said, I own all kinds of brushes and I feel no buyers remorse for my heritage brushes. The owner Neil is a pleasure to deal and easy to communicate with. The handle quality is NOT CHEAP PLASTIC like someone said....I would put the quality on that of a Paladin or a Black Eagle...yes they are made in China I believe but for the price you cant beat them if vintage is your thing. I think I saw somewhere he was making a gibbs replica razor too and he has another drop with more models coming. Here is my growing collection and I will def be adding a few more when I get the cash

Attachments

• 200300440_274346314482492_5046695786522880028_n.jpg
    200300440_274346314482492_5046695786522880028_n.jpg
    617.1 KB · Views: 41

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I own several heritage brushes, several I got direct from the owner and a few others from West Coast Shaving.... and they are well made! If your looking for a good price they (Heritage) will let you buy a handle only for 40-50 dollars depending on the model but WCS is full brush only although at one time I did see them selling handle only. That said, I own all kinds of brushes and I feel no buyers remorse for my heritage brushes. The owner Neil is a pleasure to deal and easy to communicate with. The handle quality is NOT CHEAP PLASTIC like someone said....I would put the quality on that of a Paladin or a Black Eagle...yes they are made in China I believe but for the price you cant beat them if vintage is your thing. I think I saw somewhere he was making a gibbs replica razor too and he has another drop with more models coming. Here is my growing collection and I will def be adding a few more when I get the cash
Those are sharp.

Top Bottom