What's new

Here's a question: Does the vape smoke stick to your clothes?

While vaping doesn't create a 'smoke' as we know it, it does create a flavored vapor. The vapor odor doesn't linger, but can create a thin film over time. Think of the inside of your car windows.

With regards to propylene glycol, it is found everyone, even in some after shaves.

The only after "gunk" I've noticed is that the windows in my car get kinda foggy or hazy after a few months, particularly in winter when I don't leave my windows cracked. Wipes off clean, though, unlike my former tobacco habit.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
My son is in High school, and he said vaping is quite common. Juul is the preferred device, where they exhale into their backpacks and it is relatively unnoticed. To that end, the FDA has proposed banning flavored pods.

Seems it would be easier to require age verification at the Point of sale.

Last edited:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
My son is in High school, and he said vaping is quite common. Juul is the preferred device, where they exhale into their backpacks and it is relatively unnoticed. To that end, the FDA has proposed banning flavored pods.

Seems it would be easier to require age verification at the Point of sale.

Like everything else the Governmwnt does, common sense is seemingly in short supply.

Depends on the flavours. If you vape indoors then go outside you do get a whiff for a few minutes but if your around someone vaping then no, not unless it’s blown directly on you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The VG will clog ACs if you don't clean them out. It's also not good for electronics. The proper thing to do is vape where one would normally smoke. That's just my opinion.

I have a room at home where I always vape, and vape a lot. After a few months I noticed a little stickiness in places I don't clean often, where I would find nothing but dust. No smells though.

Definitely some stickiness, when you vape in enclosed spaces like cars and even in the house on windows, or any cold surfaces where the vapour condenses. Smell? Depends on what flavour you use, most of them are quite pleasant, and light, easily dissipates, but I hate some of the sickly sweet smelling concoctions.
I am delighted that I have found something to replace the evil weed, and I am confident that it poses insignificant if any risk to others, but I understand and respect the negative reaction some people have against it, and maintain the same etiquette like when I was smoking.

Short answers no it doesn’t stick long answer it’s not smoke it’s vapour as it is heated it changes from a liquid to a gas same way steam does a heating element made of Kanthal stainless steel nickel or titanium is heated via and electric current that heats the juice there is cotton or other type of meterial use to absorb the juice the If passed though the coil heating element and then vaporised

Top Bottom