What's new

Here's a "fun" scenario.

Ok....its 8pm...a cold winters night....Abraham Lincoln....Thomas Jefferson and George Washington are all sitting in their own very comfortable chairs each smoking their cigar and sipping their favorite gentlemans drink around a warm fire.....question is....what are all they all talking about amongst each other?....get creative..have fun..no politics please...:thumbup1:

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
My personal belief is that it went something like this;

George Washington - "Hey guys, I just came from the Barber Shop and told the troops to imagine King George and Aaron Burr were having a drink and chatting, and to let me know what they would talk about. Then after introducing such a politically charged scenario, I told the guys 'no politics please' - what a hoot, huh?"

Thomas Jefferson - "George, you can't honestly believe that their conversation won't stray into politics do you?"

Abraham Lincoln - "Really George - I mean there's a 'Zero Tolerance Policy' in the Barber Shop, it looks to me like you're setting guys up, and it's not the first time either. As treasurer of the Barber Shop, I believe that you deserve a ban from there just for starting a conversation like that".

Of course, that's just what I imagine they would talk about.

They all conspired on how to keep Teddy from winning another race during their fourth inning races this year.

$200px-Presidents_Race_2006-07-26.jpg

Ok fun change of scenario....

George asks Thom how his wife has been feeling lately...Thoms response.."this new aftershave she has been using on her legs works much better than plain hot water"....Abraham replies "ahhh nothing beats a hot shave in a bath especially laying down!"...ohhh tell me more of this elixir for the legs aftershave replies George...:lol::lol:

No politics yet the characters are 3 of the most iconic political players in our history?

they probably were all complaining about the musty and drafty mansion they were forced to live in.

They would probably look at what happened to the country they shed blood, sweat and tears for and wish they were dead.

Maybe they would talk about how Canada is a lovely country and that Madison must have been touched to invade :p

Top Bottom