What's new

FS Here We Go Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks.
Well, I'm going to thin the herd out once again. It's not a big collection, however I find myself reaching for specific razors and ignoring very good razors just because I like shaving with a few others so much.
All the razors pictured are in excellent shape. No dings, bent teeth or any issues with alignment, clamping etc. All have been properly cleaned and sanitized.
All pricing is in USD and the prices include tracked shipping. This is for Canada and the US only. Shipping costs to anywhere else are ridiculous from Canada.
I am putting down what I consider to be very fair prices. If you don't agree please PM me with an offer. I accept PayPal.
As I said, these are all VERY good shavers and I'd say most of you are really familiar with all of them.

They are from left to right.
1. A Bob's Razorworks complete New Long Comb on a halo handle. It's in black nickel which has faded somewhat, still an excellent razor. $100 US
2. A Tatara Masamune OC in black. $125 US.
3. The Winning Razor, no longer in production. $45 US
4. The Feather AS D2. $125 US
5. ATT Classic DE M1 on a custom halo handle. $100 US
6. Stone Washed Yates 921-M plus the brass Hybrid base plate. $125 US
7. Green Cult original SS razor, with a drunkrus bear Ti handle. $75 US

Thanx for looking guys. Cheers.
tempImageQOap1y.png

I had told several people the Green Cult razor and Ti handle were $70 US so that's what they are now.

Ok Guys this is the ONE AND ONLY PRICE DROP.
*Tatara Masamune OC in black. An excellent razor. Retails for $165 US new, selling for $100 US
*Feather AS D2 a mild efficient razor very comfortable. Retails between $222 and $250. Now selling for $100 US.
*ATT Classic M1 on a custom halo handle. Mild and efficient. Great razor. Now selling for $75.00 US.
*GreenCult SS razor and custom Ti handle now selling for $65.00
Thanx for looking

Ok guys. I'm going to allow this to go until Friday. Honestly if you have an offer that isn't ridiculous, I'll consider it.
Thanx for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom