Here are some better images;

Attachments

• $DSCN6495.jpg
    $DSCN6495.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 173
  • $DSCN6501.jpg
    $DSCN6501.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 168
I maybe wrong but ATT just made a razor with the highest grade Aluminum on the market. Mongoose and the hawk are 6061.

Hoping for a AL SE hint hint. [emoji12]

Is this limited at all? I'd hate to miss it but am not looking to buy another razor ATM

No promises but the hope is that this will a good a vibrant product line that allows guys and gals to enjoy ATT quality and reliabality at less cost. Time will tell.

Wondering when mine will ship. Ordered Friday 18th in stock at 2pm. Still no shipping email on Tuesday 22. [emoji15] paid extra for priority mail was hoping to get by Wednesday. Still waiting on response for hold up on In Stock purchase?

Wondering when mine will ship. Ordered Friday 18th in stock at 2pm. Still no shipping email on Tuesday 22. [emoji15] paid extra for priority mail was hoping to get by Wednesday. Still waiting on response for hold up on In Stock purchase?

You can go to the ATT website and sign in. Click on your order, and tracking info will pop up.

Better check your status if you bought one in stock. I bought Friday at 2pmEST and five days later no ship or email. Apparently my in stock order went to pre order. I cancelled since I paid for faster shipping. ATT dropped the ball on this one. I should have gotten a email 24 hours after order saying there was a stock problem, and Been formed of the delay.

Better check your status if you bought one in stock. I bought Friday at 2pmEST and five days later no ship or email. Apparently my in stock order went to pre order. I cancelled since I paid for faster shipping. ATT dropped the ball on this one. I should have gotten a email 24 hours after order saying there was a stock problem, and Been formed of the delay.

I can understand your disappointment. I ordered on the 19th and honestly I am not sure if the status was in stock or pre-order when I placed the order. I went with the standard free shipping so I will wait until they ship. Ship date is estimated on or around 12/1 so I should have it soon enough.

I can understand your disappointment. I ordered on the 19th and honestly I am not sure if the status was in stock or pre-order when I placed the order. I went with the standard free shipping so I will wait until they ship. Ship date is estimated on or around 12/1 so I should have it soon enough.

I ordered mine on the 17th and it hasn't shipped yet either.

I ordered mine on the 17th and it hasn't shipped yet either.

I ordered mine as soon shortly after they appeared on the website on the 17th. The shipping notification was received on the 19th and right now it is in transit. However, you will all probably get yours before me as I am shipping to Europe so it will probably get held by customs for a week or two. Hopefully not!

I ordered mine as soon shortly after they appeared on the website on the 17th. The shipping notification was received on the 19th and right now it is in transit. However, you will all probably get yours before me as I am shipping to Europe so it will probably get held by customs for a week or two. Hopefully not!

I look forward to your thoughts when you receive the razor. I hope the package is not held up long in customs.

I ordered my Calypso R1 on the 17th, it arrived yesterday, and I shaved with it this morning. My razor rotation consists of Wolfman 65 and 70 mm, Rockwell S6, Ikon SB, ATT S1, and some others. This is my first aluminum razor and I love it! I know that the terms efficient and smooth get used quite a bit in the forums, but that's exactly what this razor is....to me. You just have to get past the weight factor, because this thing is soooo light. The blade aligns perfectly and although I didn't look it over with a loop, it looked outstanding, a thing of beauty. Compatible to the Rockwell with plate #5 and the 65 mm Wolfman but not as aggressive as the Ikon SB. As far as Above the Tie plates, I would put this right in the middle of the S1 and the R1. Hope this helps a little. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Top Bottom