What's new

Here it is. First images of new ATT AL Razor

I look forward to your thoughts when you receive the razor. I hope the package is not held up long in customs.

Having had the razor for several days now and used it I can say that I am very pleased with it.

I agree with those who found it to be between the s1 and r1 base plates. For me it is very smooth and glides easily across my face. The light weight means that I can be a little more versatile as I find it more maneuverable than my ATT stainless razors. I used perma-sharp blades and had no problems.

As for build quality and how it looks, I must say it is very beautiful. I was initially not totally sold on the grey-blue but once I had it in my hand it really works. This is going to be a regular use razor, and I have already ordered two more to put away for my sons when they are older.

In future, I hope that Stan continues with aluminum and a set similar to the stainless is offered and perhaps a slant or SE Version as well.

In sum, i am very happy with this razor.

Having had the razor for several days now and used it I can say that I am very pleased with it.

I agree with those who found it to be between the s1 and r1 base plates. For me it is very smooth and glides easily across my face. The light weight means that I can be a little more versatile as I find it more maneuverable than my ATT stainless razors. I used perma-sharp blades and had no problems.

As for build quality and how it looks, I must say it is very beautiful. I was initially not totally sold on the grey-blue but once I had it in my hand it really works. This is going to be a regular use razor, and I have already ordered two more to put away for my sons when they are older.

In future, I hope that Stan continues with aluminum and a set similar to the stainless is offered and perhaps a slant or SE Version as well.

In sum, i am very happy with this razor.

Thank you for posting. I received shipping notification so I should have mine soon. I will post my thoughts after I get a chance to use the razor a few times.

Top Bottom