What's new

Henson AL13+++ Aggressive, LNIB

Had to give it a try, but so far nothing keeps the Lupo 95OC out of my hand. Like new in box (4-5 shaves max), still has the unopened RK blades in the package. Can't remember exactly what I paid for it, but am asking $65 via Paypal Goods. I'd like to keep this to domestic US mail only, so this one is CONUS only please. I may not have internet access in evenings (EST), but will try to monitor this ad as best I can.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Wow, I just found my receipt for this one and I had $93 after shipping in this one. I'll keep it up for a while, but come Monday if it is still here, may just have to give it another try. Might be a good winter skin option to keep around.

GLWTS - The V1 (like you have) could only be bought through Henson. The V2 is at Henson distributors. That being said, this model had (maybe it still does) on EBay of reselling for well north of 100 dollars.

GLWTS - The V1 (like you have) could only be bought through Henson. The V2 is at Henson distributors. That being said, this model had (maybe it still does) on EBay of reselling for well north of 100 dollars.
Thank you, I figured since it was a group buy special edition that was difficult to find that one of our fellow B&B'ers would want to give it a go. Not particularly a fan of "fee bay", but if no one here grabs it soon I guess I'll consider it.

Top Bottom