What's new

Henry Rifle

The 10/22 is a fine rifle but so is the Henry in its own way. I really like shooting the wife's carbine. It's a great little gun for cans, rabbits and squirrels. I would buy the scope sight base not because I think you will want to mount a scope on the gun but there may be a time when you need too. Even a red dot scope can make it a 50 yard rabbit gun.

I've got the Golden boy .22 with the octagon barrel. I could not believe how smooth the action was to operate. I did not care for the buckhorn rear sight though. I've put on a scope but I don't really care for that either. Maybe try a Skinner peep sight next. Beautiful rifle.

Here is my CZ

$photo 1.JPG$photo 2.JPG$photo 3.JPG$photo 4.JPG$photo 5.jpg

I went to get it, and they were out of stock. I did bring home 200 rounds of 9mm and 50 rounds of .38 special. The Henry should be back in stock next week.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Did you ever get the Henry?

Not sure which caliber yet but a Henry rifle is #1 on my list

I'll actually watch the Henry Rifle infomercial when I see it, I love their rifles. It's funny though, the owners have a strong NY type accent, I guess I expected an old west dialect. I like it that they make them local in PA(iirc), it's a pretty cool insight to the company if you can catch it on.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I don't think I've ever seen a Henry commercial.

And I have it narrowed down to the .22LR and .45 Colt rifles I want. Both of which I have other guns that shoot those calibers.

Top Bottom