What's new

Henri et Victoria Customer Service

I recently purchased Henri et Victoria's Cognac and Cuban Cigars. It's aroma is warm and captivating, certainly a unique soap.

Unfortunately, I reacted to the soap. I quickly developed a burning sensation upon application. Nonetheless, I shaved and set the soap aside to try again another day. My second experience was no better.

Rather disappointing as I thoroughly enjoyed the quality of the soap.

I contacted Claude Pilon, the owner and master soapsmith. I wanted to know if he could recommend an alternative to Cognac and Cuban Cigars.

His response was immediate and very generous. He made some recommendations and offered to replace my soap free of charge. His generosity was not expected, nor necessary.

And I am grateful.

Thank you Claude for your kindness. You have made me a lifelong fan of your product and your company. I wish you success.

P.

I love their absynthe soap. Glad to onow their customer service is great too. I couldn't help but buy a bunch of stuff around xmas, being a Quebec business and all, I was happy to support them as much as I could.

I'm told the Pear scented soap is great too... I'll be picking up more of his soaps / sets in the future... I have PannaCrema Nuavia Blu and Martin de Candre Fougere in the mail so slowing down on the soap purchases for a bit... (Yeah right)

I've not had need of their customer service, but the Cognac and Cubans is an amazing scent. Great soap.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have both Cognac and Pear, love them both. Waiting to try the Nautilus.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I love their absynthe soap. Glad to onow their customer service is great too.

I have that same soap - the fragrance is great and performance top notch. I just had the pleasure of visiting with the two owners at Maggard Razors recently at their annual trade show. Pictures here: Trade show pictures

Both of them seemed top rate to me. Eager to answer any questions, cheerful, and genuinely friendly. I bought a tub because of who they are. And believe me, I already have a lot of soap. AHEM!

I recently purchased Henri et Victoria's Cognac and Cuban Cigars. It's aroma is warm and captivating, certainly a unique soap.

Unfortunately, I reacted to the soap. I quickly developed a burning sensation upon application. Nonetheless, I shaved and set the soap aside to try again another day. My second experience was no better.

Rather disappointing as I thoroughly enjoyed the quality of the soap.

I contacted Claude Pilon, the owner and master soapsmith. I wanted to know if he could recommend an alternative to Cognac and Cuban Cigars.

His response was immediate and very generous. He made some recommendations and offered to replace my soap free of charge. His generosity was not expected, nor necessary.

And I am grateful.

Thank you Claude for your kindness. You have made me a lifelong fan of your product and your company. I wish you success.

P.

I had the same reaction but it's probably one of my favorite scents. May I ask what they recommended as an alternative?

Claude's recommendation was to stay away from Fall's Lumberjack as it has more reactive essential oils. Otherwise, in Claude's opinion, the chance of a reaction with his other products are minimal.

Claude's recommendation was to stay away from Fall's Lumberjack as it has more reactive essential oils. Otherwise, in Claude's opinion, the chance of a reaction with his other products are minimal.
Yeah I have there Pear soap that smells wonderful and I didn't have any reaction to it. I thought they recommended some other soap that smelled like the Cognac and Cuban Cigars. I've never smelled any thing like it. I like it so much I just let it burn. :cursing: I wonder if there aftershave would give the same reaction?

Top Bottom