What's new

FS Henri et Victoria AS + Soap Set Cognac and Cuban Cigars + free Duc de Santal Soap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to rehome my Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars AS balm and triple-milled tallow soap set. The soap has probably just under 90% left and so does the balm. To be extra cautious, I'll assume 75% remaining (and I barely ever used the balm btw). The buyer will also get a free tub of Henri et Victoria Duc de Santal Soap as a thank you.

I am asking $35 for all items PLUS shipping to CONUS members. That should be a screaming value for whoever buys this set. Payment via Paypal G&S + 3% for fees or FF if you prefer.
20210330_181617.jpg
20210330_181649.jpg

I'll take it! I was just telling my wife i love the Cognac Cuban Cigar and wanted to look for a matching balm last night.
Must be fate.

Old School. I have one guy in front of you right now who has not responded after I provided him a shipping estimate. I will shoot him another PM shortly to make sure he gets his turn fair and square. If that doesn't happen, it is yours for sure. Sorry for the momentary limbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom