What's new

Henckels, Boker, Wostenholm, Swedish steel, Omega brushes, handle restores

Please do not post "PM sent" in the thread, just send the PM. These prices are CONUS only Paypal only. I am not interested in trades, just show me the money! (If you do have an odd item it never hurts to ask...)

If you want to buy an item when you send me a PM be sure to send me an email address that I can submit an invoice to. First one with a PM AND an email address gets the item.

1. J.A. Henckels 60 - 5/8 spike point, "Graef & Schmidt" stamped on opposite side tang, jimping top and bottom, owners name lightly inscribed on plastic scales. Disregard what may look like imperfections, it is just a reflection. A beautiful piece in mint minus condition and shave ready. Yours for $67.00.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

2. H. Boker 5/8. "Pearl" is etched into blade. Not shave ready, some slack as it pivots. Gorgeous Mother of Pearl on tang. Slight rust on shave edge one side. Spot on same side of blade, plastic scales. Yours for $62.00.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

3. Swedish Steel: F.W. Soderen & Co. 6/8 "Eskilstun... Garant..." A gracefully designed straight from the land of world renown steel with swooping shoulders, beautiful. Shave ready. Yours for $77.00.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

4. Wostenholm 13/16 Frame back stubby. Blade only, no scales. "XL Improved Swiss Manufactured Solely by George Wostenholm & Son." (Some of the inscription is unintelligible due to rust - this is what I was able to decipher.) Blade edge is strikingly great condition. A terrific piece of history just ripe for a new life with a restore and new scales. Almost certainly dates prior to 1860 with a stubby tail like that. Yours for $48.00.

proxy.php

proxy.php

5. Omega 63162 Pure. Used twice. New they run $33.00 plus shipping. This one is yours for $21.00 and I pay the shipping.

proxy.php

6. Omega 636 Badger Silvertip. Used twice. New they run $45.00 plus shipping. Yours for $29.00 and I pay the shipping.

proxy.php

7. Woods of Windsor boar. Used once. $12.00

proxy.php

8. Brush handles to be reknotted. Left to right: "Century" "Made Rite" "Fuller" Buy all three for $17.00.

proxy.php

PRICE REDUCTIONS - First come, first served

1. SOLD.

2. Pearl straight was $62.00, now just $50.00.

3. Swedish steel was $77.00, now just $61.00.

4. Wostenholm was $48.00, now just $36.00.

5. Omega brush - new is $33.00, was $21.00, now just $17.00.

6. SOLD.

7. Woods of Windsor FREE with other purchase.

8. Brush handles were $17.00, now just $14.00.

Top Bottom