What's new

Helson watches

anyone have experience with this brand? Really interested in their brass dive watch but wanted to see if anyone has used one personally.

I’ve always wanted a brass watch so this one is really interesting.

D859EED1-56EC-4CD3-8F18-E400185D7BDE.jpeg

I've never owned a Helson watch, personally, but you don't seem to be getting many responses so I thought I would reply.

Helson is a pretty well known micro-brand and supposedly they are designed and manufactured well. I'm sure they are imported from China, if that matters to you. If they are not completely imported from China, most of the parts certainly are. I've heard that Helson has pretty good customer support after the sale.

For a while I was interested in one of their no-date skindivers, but the watch was out of stock for a very long time, when I wanted to buy it, so I never ended up pulling the trigger on one. I still do like the watch, and I've heard good things about the quality. They currently have 4 in stock, and that stock level has been that way for at least 6 months now. So it looks like they are not really flying off their shelves.

The Shark Diver uses a ETA 2824 movement, which is a pretty standard Swiss made movement that is getting to be pretty pricey now.

Top Bottom