What's new

Help with wedding present

One thing that should be said is it’s incredibly helpful when your SO loves your razor, and support your habit...

That custom is amazing and is shaped how MANY people eventually go towards once they get more experience. I know almost everyone would be happy if their SO decided to buy them that razor.

That being said one thing we love ALMOST as much as pictures is giving input, so if you posted your top three we would probably give input. But there is something to be said for your future wife buying a “custom” razor for you ;-)

Thank you so so much! I can't believe how generous and helpful you all are. Well I think I'm just going to have to be brave and make a decision! Will keep you updated!

Unbeardedlady,

Btw if for any and I mean any reason your hubby doesn't like the razors and other gifts from Ice-Man, I'll gladly take em and please divorce him rofl! Just kidding on the latter but not the former lol.

Cheers,

Mawashi

Hi all

So, nearly time for the big day- thought I'd update you with a quick picture of the chosen razor before I wrapped it. Not the greatest pic, but you get the idea!
20190413_135959.jpg

I decided on this one because it's quite classic, I love the olive wood as he's a carpenter and the gold on the blade makes it feel quite 'special'. If he loves it we will commission an Ed Brice together- I want that one to be perfect!

Will let you know how it goes- thanks again for all your help

Hi all

So, nearly time for the big day- thought I'd update you with a quick picture of the chosen razor before I wrapped it. Not the greatest pic, but you get the idea!View attachment 972277

I decided on this one because it's quite classic, I love the olive wood as he's a carpenter and the gold on the blade makes it feel quite 'special'. If he loves it we will commission an Ed Brice together- I want that one to be perfect!

Very nice a Thiers Issard! Great choice!

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Hi all

So, nearly time for the big day- thought I'd update you with a quick picture of the chosen razor before I wrapped it. Not the greatest pic, but you get the idea!View attachment 972277

Lovely razor!

Top Bottom