What's new

Help with the Gillette Platinum

I have looked at the Gillette Platinum blades and see that the come in two different boxes. One box is predominantly white with blue lettering, and the other is predominately blue with white lettering. Are these the same blade or are they different?

I have looked at the Gillette Platinum blades and see that the come in two different boxes. One box is predominantly white with blue lettering, and the other is predominately blue with white lettering. Are these the same blade or are they different?
Try looking through this page! @gdawg55 tested both of them out a few weeks ago:

This thread Information/Clarification regarding two types of "Gillette Platinum" blades - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/information-clarification-regarding-two-types-of-gillette-platinum-blades.582619/ should answer your questions on this.

Top Bottom