What's new

Help Shave Ready in Wooster, Ohio?

Was wondering if any active members were located local to me in Wooster/Medina area that I could show some blades to for honing. I have 4 straights, and none can be used. Wanted to get an opinion on which 1-2 I should invest in to be usable. Thought there might be someone good, and close that I could meet with, rather than ship my razors off in UPS or USPO mail...
Would feel safer to hand them off to a fellow straight lover.
If you have any good ideas, would love to hear about them.

If this request is in a wrong area, please move it, or I'll delete post ASAP...

I'm unfortunately about an hour north in Bay Village. However in Medina is Imperial shaving/straight razor designs right in the square. Don runs the brick and mortar but i believe Lynn Abrams still does their honing. Don might do it in shop but not sure. In any case, if you take the razors up there I'm sure Don would probably be able to give you an evaluation but I think they charge like $25/razor. I unfortunately am pretty busy with a new house and work but if you have pics of the razors I can take a look and make sure they're worth honing.

Appreciate the reply! I'll get some decent pictures and you can see the blades. That would be great!

Top Bottom