What's new

Help Replacing Merkur HD (34c)

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Unless your heart is absolutely set on a brand new stainless steel razor...how much does a brand new Merkur HD 34c cost? If you're satisfied with the shaves you're getting from it...why change?

It's not that I wouldn't recommend a Lupo or a Karve Brass, they're great razors, but...even if you get one of them, there's always the chance that you won't like it. You know you like the Merkur...12 years of shaving with one doesn't lie...little to no chance of disappointment and wasted funds by getting a new one.

Unless your heart is absolutely set on a brand new stainless steel razor...how much does a brand new Merkur HD 34c cost? If you're satisfied with the shaves you're getting from it...why change?

It's not that I wouldn't recommend a Lupo or a Karve Brass, they're great razors, but...even if you get one of them, there's always the chance that you won't like it. You know you like the Merkur...12 years of shaving with one doesn't lie...little to no chance of disappointment and wasted funds by getting a new one.

But what's the fun in that....:biggrin1: Just kidding.....sound advice.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I love that 34 HD. If it’s working for ya stay with it. A comparable razor Is the Rockwell 6c. It’s a wonderful razor and adjustable with the different plates. And very affordable at $50.

I can highly recommend the 37C slant. It's got the same 2-piece construction, short handle and heft as your beloved 34C but it's a slightly more efficient yet even more comfortable. It also looks the business
1626361071410.png
:)

37C.jpg

Top Bottom