What's new

Help Please - Mama Bear Soaps Burn My Face

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Sandalwood and Lavender both burn my skin. Bummer because I love the smell. I grated the unscented with just a little of the sandalwood I had left over, and it worked great.

UPDATE: Well, I found CO Bigelow (Proraso) at Bath & Body Works. I just applied it to my beard and let it sit for ten minutes. Menthol tingling felt great and didn't get a burning sensation from it. It gets pretty good reviews here on the forum. Well, at least I have something that is local, easy to get, and doesn't burn my face. They have it for buy 2 get one 1 free, so a total of $22 with tax for three tubes. Plus, the lady said, "if it burns, just bring it back with receipt for a full refund. Happy Camper and appreciate all the help on here from you guys!
Russ

All this talk about products I have not used in a while has caused me to break out my DE89L (Lined Jagger), KMF Key Lime, and Pinaud Lime Sec. I don't think I have used any of these products in 4 months or more. Bet it is going back to May or earlier as I was on vacation from Aug through Oct and I did not take any of these with me and it was before August when I saw them last.

I can say with unbridled certainty that if you get the KMF you will probably stop right there in your soap/cream purchases :001_smile

My scuttle overflowed with lather from a small (1/8 tsp) amount of KMF

proxy.php

UPDATE: Well, I found CO Bigelow (Proraso) at Bath & Body Works. I just applied it to my beard and let it sit for ten minutes. Menthol tingling felt great and didn't get a burning sensation from it. It gets pretty good reviews here on the forum. Well, at least I have something that is local, easy to get, and doesn't burn my face. They have it for buy 2 get one 1 free, so a total of $22 with tax for three tubes. Plus, the lady said, "if it burns, just bring it back with receipt for a full refund. Happy Camper and appreciate all the help on here from you guys!
Russ

its my fall back for the reasons you listed. good stuff. TOBS almond and avacado are likely even better but again get samples first lots of onlines stores sell TOBS samples for a buck or two

Top Bottom