What's new

help on gillette abc 503 pocket edition

i am from turkey. i found a gillette abc pocket edition for sale. i assume it is a 503 edition. gold coated and flower design. i attach some photos. can u help me about price? how much can it cost with this condition? and there is a serial number on blade guard: 1952450. you can see it on photo. what is production year? does number match with this edition and case? is it a gold coated one? is it 24 k gold? is it a canadian or usa product? i want to learn every knowledge about this razor. thanks for interest..
gillette abc 1.jpg

gillette abc 2.jpg

gillette abc 3.jpg

thanks for information. i did not find productio year cause of a faded A..but i did not buy it yet. i want to learn about approximatey price and is it a gold coated (all the set). and other informations..there is not a 'gillette' badge or writing inside of the case.. is this normal?

7. B&B is not an appraisal site. As such, asking values here isn't acceptable behavior. All B&B members, asking and answering, new or old, should be aware that B&B is a community of users, and not an appraisal or identification service.

R

romsitsa

Gold plated brass, made in Boston, Gillette ribbon is missing.

Adam

thanks for advice and infos. i bought the set for 45 dollars including postage. it will arrive next week. i will try and write my views..actually i am not interest on open combs.. but i dont want to miss this set.. you can not counter this opportunity in my country offently..

Top Bottom