What's new

Help needed

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Thank you for clarifying, I found a lot of discussions if those two blades are the same but none had a definite conclusion.

I've used both Polsilver SI and the blue Wizamet. I cant tell them apart in my razors.

Depending on the razor(s) you're using, the Blue Diamond Titanium is a very good alternative for Polsilver. In my NEW SC, I couldnt tell a Polsilver from a Blue Diamond Titanium. In my Fatip Grande I can and much prefer Polsilver.

Super-Max Super Blue Diamond TITANIUM - https://connaughtshaving.com/supert.html

Thank's for all the suggestions but let me remind you that I can't or better refuse to buy fromUS sites because of ridicilous 25+$ shipping charges. My preferred option is Ebay, I bought most of my geart trough it with best shipping rates and prices

Thank's for all the suggestions but let me remind you that I can't or better refuse to buy fromUS sites because of ridicilous 25+$ shipping charges. My preferred option is Ebay, I bought most of my geart trough it with best shipping rates and prices
You're always complaining! :lol1:

Where are you located, BTW? There is a place in Europe that ships blades at reasonable cost and you can make your own sampler pack on their website.

Connaught's Shaving in the UK has good prices on some of these blades and reasonable shipping.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Connaught Shaving is in the UK and Blue Diamond blades are pretty inexpensive...

Screenshot_2020-01-25 Super-Max Super Blue Diamond TITANIUM.png

Where are you located?

@samhain666 I see you mentioned Euro prices. Shaving.IE has the Polish brown Polsilvers. A highly revered blade that many people feel is better than the subsequent production runs in Russia after P&G took over.

I highly recommend them as they are affordable and the seller is located in Europe. I give them the a higher rating than the silver Wizamets and blue Polsilvers. Just a hair.

proxy.php

@samhain666 I see you mentioned Euro prices. Shaving.IE has the Polish brown Polsilvers. A highly revered blade that many people feel is better than the subsequent production runs in Russia after P&G took over.

I highly recommend them as they are affordable and the seller is located in Europe. I give them the a higher rating than the silver Wizamets and blue Polsilvers. Just a hair.

proxy.php
I had those, bought in sampler exactly from shaving.ie :D I remember them beeing sharp and smooth but tad less smooth than Polsilvres...but as I understand those were out of production for some time and are now again available in blue/silver packaging?

For those who wan't to know my location it's EX-Yugoslavia

...but as I understand those were out of production for some time and are now again available in blue/silver packaging...
The brown packaging is from the old factory in Poland. Blue packaging was used for the Russian-made blades. Not exactly the same blade, but similar.

Top Bottom