What's new

Help needed to slam a cheap seller of shave gear

Hi i had ordered a Trigodon shave soap and a tux knot shave brush directly from their website and on jan 8th received it.

It was no where near the description.
Black powder coming off cheap hazy work done by glueing some cheap paper like nursery children do and with a broken container.

On contracting the company it was the owner Mesheer he told me to rather adjust with it as shave bowl.
After charging a premium the least he was supposed to do was to act like one.

I mean *** did i do that i should adjust with??
It was not free or anything donated to me but paid for full pre delivery itself.

The same issue recurred in amazon.in website where the same bugger Mesheer replaced the broken /cracked container with an apology note.

Why do some makers involve in such kind of preferential treatment.

So will they respond only because of the sake of their reputation getting destroyed on amazon?
No ethics involved to least replace it for s genuine issue

They are happy to pay commission and earn huge profits but least bothered to do anything for a customer who directly buys it from your website.

Now what are my next steps to slam this seller publicly??

He is shameless to even do anything so why should i keep quiet.

I approached him privately via whatsapp no solution so he himself is reuqesting to be slammed publicly.

You can see the way how cheap he repsonds to use a cracked container as a shave bowl

Attachments

• IMG_20210613_180653.jpg
    IMG_20210613_180653.jpg
    445.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20210613_180638.jpg
    IMG_20210613_180638.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20210613_180620.jpg
    IMG_20210613_180620.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_2021-01-14-10-07-50-392_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-14-10-07-50-392_com.whatsapp.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
I am sorry that you have had such a bad experience with a seller or with a purchase. It has happened to everyone from time to time. Don’t buy from them again.

This is not necessarily what you want to hear but you you can reform that soap into a puck by grating it into your soap container. I have done that a few times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried that but the end result wasn't good so best place was the trash can.

I mean how often it is that the first ever purchase disgusts the shave experience.

It was a first time experience for me later on other's were also there but nothing as great as this bugger

There's so much bad soap gear out there on Amazon and ebay.

You really have to look at feedback and the ratings and reviews systems on those sites.

For this kind of thing, it would have to be a stellar reputation before I would consider making that kind of purchase.

(Sent from mobile)

Sorry for your experience. Like someone said, we have all been there. Ever seen the movie liar liar? Where he is getting his car back from the impound lot with a scratch on it? And as much as he hates to admit it, he knows all he can do is take it and go on. It sucks for sure, but it rains on the just and the unjust. Their is no law saying life is fair. Just how it plays out at times. But then someone will offer to have you try out their shave soap for free (BLue Goo a while back? Anyone?) and it sort of evens out.

Good luck and try not to let it get caught in your craw.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
@Fitkari this is a problem when you buy the cheapest products from Amazon and eBay. It is not a new problem or limited to shaving gear.

Buy quality products from reputable vendors and you will rarely have this problem.

@Fitkari this is a problem when you buy the cheapest products from Amazon and eBay. It is not a new problem or limited to shaving gear.

Buy quality products from reputable vendors and you will rarely have this problem.
Here at those prices its comparably not cheap
I was mislead by the reviews could be paid or biased

Based on the photos of your conversation with the vendor, it appears that you have been dealing with this since at least January. It's now June. Not to make light of your frustration, but I think that it may be a good time to chalk up this experience as a lesson learned and just move on.
True maybe its best to not burn blood for no use

I guess it kind of depends on where you live. In the US, you'd be able to take him to small claims court. You could sue for a refund as you did not get what you bargained for with the vendor. That is, you paid for an uncracked perfect soap container. However, you received an imperfect cracked soap container. If the vendor knew of the crack before selling it to you, there could also be an issue of fraud on his part. If the fraud took place over the internet, there's a possibility that RICO charges could even apply, which come with treble damages, costs, and attorney's fees.

Of course, this may all be a bit of overkill in your particular case. You may just want to post your review on his webpage and his Amazon page with the pictures you've included here.

I guess it kind of depends on where you live. In the US, you'd be able to take him to small claims court. You could sue for a refund as you did not get what you bargained for with the vendor. That is, you paid for an uncracked perfect soap container. However, you received an imperfect cracked soap container. If the vendor knew of the crack before selling it to you, there could also be an issue of fraud on his part. If the fraud took place over the internet, there's a possibility that RICO charges could even apply, which come with treble damages, costs, and attorney's fees.

Of course, this may all be a bit of overkill in your particular case. You may just want to post your review on his webpage and his Amazon page with the pictures you've included here.
I do try but jeff besos keeps taking it down.

Just posted a cracked container pic and his hopeless crap.

I wouldnt have done anything but the way he replaces the same cracked container with an apology note and nothing for me shows how ethical he is.

If his parents hadn't settled with a cracked condom then one less unethical would be born on earth

And more over those were purchased directly from the company.
and folks here used to sing lots of praise for this crap.
They even do even after this.

Top Bottom