What's new

Help needed for stubby knot n handle.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
rain here so far all morning , Did you see the pic of the latest gem in the best maple yet thread?

rain here so far all morning , Did you see the pic of the latest gem in the best maple yet thread?

I believe I just commented on it.
Have you seen any of the pictures I posted of my chicken coop. There are several in the Daily Double thread and the micromatic Monday thread.

Cork can be used to make a very nice handle

I love cork but they're a pain to work with and don't last long in hard fishing, heavy duty jigging rods. Fresh water fishing is fine though and I have made several cork handle spinning and bait casting rods.

Very nice thread wraps there. You could make brush handles with thread wrap. I've often thought of doing a thread wrapped pen but have never done the thread wrapping only made pens.

You beat me to it. And you are absolutely right.
@mawashi If you make the handles for those rods you have everything you need to make a really cool brush handle that resembles a fishing rod handle.

Ha. I don't know how that happened but it's kinda funny. I obviously didn't see it till you showed me. Should I try deleting the duplicates or just leave them be?
And good morning. Hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods.
I'm getting ready to go outside and work on my chicken coop some more.

Buddy I'm no professional rod builder, it takes me weeks to make a closed butt wrap rofl.

To do one on a shaving handle is a mammoth task especially with changes in diameter. Plus I have to secure a tie off at both ends and epoxy the handle.... Whew it's going to be a nightmare lol.

Happy shaves guys,

Mawashi

Top Bottom