What's new

Help need info

Gday lady’s and gent I need some help I recently brought a 1955 Gillette travle shave pack but I can’t find any info on it at all iv searched the web as far as I could and only found one other kit for sale and was priced way higher then the one I paid for ( guess the seller didn’t know what they had) and yes it’s nos it contains a Gillette tech a red hair comb a red toothbrush tooth paste and a brushless shaving cream or gel of some sort I can’t find much info apart from what it’s meant to sell for that they were meant to be given away as a workers gifts I think but bar that I can’t tell you much more then that any info or help would be great.

Attachments

• 96DD89D3-45A4-4067-9C00-6B5C2E34B4FA.png
    96DD89D3-45A4-4067-9C00-6B5C2E34B4FA.png
    855.9 KB · Views: 28
Thanks that makes a bit more sense and to be honest I only brought it for the tech As I didn’t want one that was really used I have a copy of the muker futura from q shave and it’s ok but I though I’d try the old school stuff and see how I go

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your travel pack. The razor is a fantastic shaver, use it and enjoy the shaves.

Top Bottom