What's new

Help! My Favourite Brush is Shedding!!!

This is obviously the result of a curse...

Anyone who says anything bad about Virgin Island Bay Rum is bound to have some shaving curse put on them or their shave gear by the Voodoo Gods of shaving. Having the hair fall out of a perfectly good brush sounds about right.

As an experiment, pick up a bottle of VIBR, use it and at least pretend to like it.

Maybe pick up a small voodoo doll as well.

The shedding will stop immediately!

This is obviously the result of a curse...

Anyone who says anything bad about Virgin Island Bay Rum is bound to have some shaving curse put on them or their shave gear by the Voodoo Gods of shaving. Having the hair fall out of a perfectly good brush sounds about right.

As an experiment, pick up a bottle of VIBR, use it and at least pretend to like it.

Maybe pick up a small voodoo doll as well.

The shedding will stop immediately!
I've obviously been cursed by the gods of traditional shaving

Every day. I have other brushes but don't use them at all
That’s interesting. I’m currently looking into if brushes need to be rotated at all. I’m not convinced that they do. Two straight years isn’t too bad of a run. I would have expected a few more but still ok on a cost per shave basis. Does it smell at all? Mildew etc.

Any recommendations?
The Spanish website yourshaving.com has some very good deals. There are discount codes if you search around.

Semogue 1250 & Zenith B03-A26 are two of my favorites. There are many good ones, though.
semogue-1250-pure-bristle-shaving-brush.jpgzenith-pure-bristle-bleached-aluminum-handle-niquel-ring-b03-a26.jpg

A few of my boar brushes started losing hairs. I massaged a lot of hair conditioner into the hairs and let them sit on their bases for 24 hours. No more shedding....

Top Bottom