What's new

Help me!

So my wife buys me two sampler packs of Cremo. There are four 3oz tubes in each pack. Each tube is supposed to last 45 days, so that’s 360 days. I already use a 6oz tube for pre-shave.

This is all on top of 16 other soaps in my stable. I threw two worthless pucks of homemade stuff away that I bought at a gun show. Don’t buy soap at a gun show. They weren’t good enough to PIF.

I know this all makes me a light weight, but seriously...I need to stop acquiring soap.

One sample pack is in a closet. The other tubes are sitting on top of a fluorescent fixture. There’s just no room...LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First, CONGRATULATIONS!! Your wife is a gem!!

(My wife would like another Purchase Sabbatical. :a6: :a6: )

Resistance is futile!! Remember:
1. They may discontinue your favorite product!
2. They may change the formula!!
3. Quality control may slip!!

Best to stock up!! :a29:

I’m already afraid of running out of Schafmilch. No more tallow versions after that.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Scott, you have seriously mis-identified the issue. You need much more soap so that when you consider your current inventory, it seems tiny!

Come on in, the water’s fine.

I think around here sir that is considered the normal.lol Don't forget you'll need room for all of those razors that you're going to be getting, if you don't have them yet.

I have the awnser its quite simple realy just buy a bigger house with a bigger man cave in it job done well for a few months anyway ..

I could put overflow in the man cave and 10 essentials in the shave den. I’d never go to the man cave to swap them out though.

well I have just put the deposit down on my new shave den .

16920004138.jpg

Top Bottom