What's new

Help me with two scent profiles please!

I have not tried the final formulation, but I tested some of the earlier developmental formulas. One of the four formulas I tester had performance similar to the current offerings from A&E, B&M, DG, GD M&M, WK and ZM.... elite performers all. Even the less capable formulas still represented an improvement to the old CF base. Thus, Silk Tallow should be great soap. I am just waiting for some additional scents to be released.
Thanks for the input. I love their old soap base, so I'm sure I'll love this new one if it is an improvement.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Three Bay Rums come to mind. For Wild West, Phoenix puts out Boomtown which is a leather and gunpowder scented Bay Rum and for pirate...Phoenix puts out Captain Smythe's Bay Rum and Leather...which is actually a milder version of Boomtown.

A third pirate-themed splash is from Black Ship Grooming...it's called Blackbeard. According to their description, it's a lime-scented Bay Rum. For pirate themed stuff...Black Ship Grooming's entire line has a pirate theme going on. I'm waiting on a splash from them to arrive called Pirates Bay.

WSP's Blackbeard smells great, tobacco, cherry and vanilla. There are a number of posts on B&B about it. I'm not big on tobacco, but the praise this got was so unanimous I bought the soap. It really does smell great.

Top Bottom