What's new

Help me to choose e-liquid

Hi there!
I want to buy my first e-liquid and need your assistance in the issue of VG/PG ratio. I’ve read in the review on VapingDaily that PG provides more flavor unlike VG, but I’m afraid of being allergic to PG.
Which ratio do you use? What can you recommend?
Thanks in advance!

Transistor juices are the best bang for the buck. I don't worry about ratios now a days, everything seems to be mixed about 60pg and 40vg these days. Around there is my preference.

More VG gives you big plums, PG gives more flavor, but more throat hit. I'm a high VG guy (60* or higher VG). I use zamplebox.com. They ship me 11 different flavors a month. I find it's nice because I get a variety, and I like variety. You don't want a burger everyday, why would you use the same juice everyday? Anyway, I hope you find what you are looking for.

There are people who use 100% VG though I find it too viscous and too sickly sweet. But it's possible.
I personally use 50/50 PG/VG. I mix my own.

When I was vaping, there is a shop here that mixes on site. I generally got a 60/40 mix, low nic, and whatever flavors sounded good. I had a couple small drippers and could sample before buying a bottle.

Look around and see if similar is in your area.

Top Bottom