What's new

Help me please!

Firstly today I'm suffering from 'cut head' syndrome!!!!:sneaky2:

I used the Headblade S4 Signature - cleansed, exfoliated, applied shaving oil and then shaving soap...........began to shave and ouch ouch ouch!!!!!!!

3 LARGE cuts on my head and one on my back - all caused by the S4!:thumbdown

What did I do wrong???? and How can I stop this from happening again???:001_huh:

SECONDLY: I have now changed my email address but have forgotton my password - I NO LONGER HAVE access to the old email so how can I re-set my contact details to my new email??????:angry::sneaky2:

Firstly today I'm suffering from 'cut head' syndrome!!!!:sneaky2:

I used the Headblade S4 Signature - cleansed, exfoliated, applied shaving oil and then shaving soap...........began to shave and ouch ouch ouch!!!!!!!

3 LARGE cuts on my head and one on my back - all caused by the S4!:thumbdown

What did I do wrong???? and How can I stop this from happening again???:001_huh:

SECONDLY: I have now changed my email address but have forgotton my password - I NO LONGER HAVE access to the old email so how can I re-set my contact details to my new email??????:angry::sneaky2:

Have you shaved your head before? What's your shaving experience? Often cuts result from not enough lubrication (oil can actually cause more drag than glide, think of how sticky it feels). Additionally, your oil can cause your headblade razor to gunk up and block the cutting edge.

What kind of shaving soap are you using? Are you lathering it up with a brush?

You are likely shaving too fast too. You got cuts on your head and your back? I couldn't shave my own back without cutting it. Too hard to reach.

Contact a moderator for password help, I haven't a clue.

Hey Rickboone1!
Thanks for your msg!

Have been head shaving for years..hmmmm I guess about 8!

I use 'Musgo Real' shaving oil and lather with a badger brush and MWF shaving soap - and the cut was actually just below my shoulder just near my neck!!!

Hmmm have been shaving for 20+ years too!

Nicolas

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I don't head shave and never used the S4... Someone here should be able to help you.

+1 on Rick's comment, contact a moderator and someone will help you with the password issue.

Top Bottom