What's new

Help me pick a summer oil or balm/Grey Beard PIF

Most of the balms and oils that I've been using have a wintery fragrance. it's been up in the 90s lately, and I'd like something a little lighter. Any good recommendations?

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 8.57.16 AM.png
I was thinking that I'd PIF a tin of Grey Beard's Mississippi Musk to whoever comes up with the most awesome suggestion. I tried it a couple of times, but it didn't quite click with me. Still, it seems like a very good product and will make some beard very happy.

Thanks for the good advice, guys. i was away for business for a week. When I came back, my daughter had bought me some Mod Cabin stuff for summer (sandalwood oil and Wild Hunt balm), and my wife picked up Best Damn Beard Balm and Oil at Target (she also got beard wash and conditioner from Beardbrand--Target has gone crazy on beard supplies). That puts the kibosh on my beard buying for a while. But I'm going to put Reuzel Balm in my queue. I've used their pomade before, so I kind of want to give it a try. JT, if you send me a message, I'll send you some Grey Beard's Balm.

Top Bottom