What's new

help me in identifying this razor

hello everybody...i recently got this razor as a gift..it is a Parker but i dont knw which model...please help if u can

Attachments

• $Image1248.jpg
    $Image1248.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 157
  • $Image1249.jpg
    $Image1249.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 157
  • $Image1250.jpg
    $Image1250.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 157
Im no expert in Parkers, but i know someone who loves them, ill send him a PM and see if he recognizes it for you and report back Kirk, uno momento por fabor

Thank u guys.. I too am unable to find it on google.. But it shaves like nothing else..wth the 1st pass all the stubble z gone and i havn't gone XTG wth this baby..i m lovin it.. Btw i m very sure it z a parker bcoz it came in parker cardboard box and it has 'parker' etched on its head!

Kirk, as long as you love it, and it shaves great that's really all that matters. Its always nice to find a unique razor that is also a great shave. Thanks for sharing the pictures and your thoughts about it, Its what makes this site great, always something new to look out for

Here is a Monarch Razor, which seems to be sold under many different brand names by this eBay seller.....if you look at the top cap and base plate you can see how it is similar to the razor that you have:
proxy.php

It shows your location as Kashmir, Parker along with the other Indian and Pakistani OEM's offer far more razors in your market that ours, especially those on the cheaper side of the spectrum.

As others have said, if you like it and it works for you, then that is all that matters.

Certainly a nice looking razor. I like the longer handle.
Welcome to B&B. :thumbup1:

I did find something similar with the name OMEX.
Maybe that is a lead to follow?

Last edited:
Hmm..thanx guys . i looked up Omex razors ..damn! They luk similar to mine but i m positive mine z a parker.. For the change i shaved today wth a gillette adjustable .. Ahh! It caused lots of nicks and hell of a razor burn but this razor (watever it is) gives me nickfree close shaves wth little razorburn..i m lovin it..it z very aggressive razor though!

Hmm..thanx guys . i looked up Omex razors ..damn! They luk similar to mine but i m positive mine z a parker.. For the change i shaved today wth a gillette adjustable .. Ahh! It caused lots of nicks and hell of a razor burn but this razor (watever it is) gives me nickfree close shaves wth little razorburn..i m lovin it..it z very aggressive razor though!

If its adjustable, it is only as aggressive as you set it to be Kirk, if you liked it you may want to try its lowest setting and working your way up until you find just the right number that you face loves !

thanks guys...ya jim it might be so... hmm..i had set my adjustable on 7 but i dont get close shaves on lower settings...it z too much for me..i m presently happy wth my parker or watever it is razor..it seems perfect for me ..but i m open to experimenting wth others...we dont get merkurs or jaggers here not even online ..

Top Bottom