What's new

Help me find a new bag

I carried a Mission Workshop for years and loved it. I always used the buckle to close and never as a roll top. tough fabric and hardware...totally water proof. (even the zippers) only had to replace a clip once and it was like $3... easy peasy. Great bag!

This is the model I have (in black). The Rambler Expandable Cargo Pack // MISSION WORKSHOP

I'm retired now... if you'd like to buy it It's available and it near perfect shape. message me for pictures if you'd like.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I’d suggest Tom bihn. Several models fit the Bill. Or red oxx mfg.
my two go to companies for bags.

Eiken- Made in the PRC. Hard Pass for me as I am avoiding buying PRC products when the same or similar can be had, even if I have to pay a bit more.

I fully understand that PRC made goods can be well made and often exceed the intersection of quality and value.
I fully understand in certain spaces, the PRC has completely cornered the manufacturing process. THAT is NOT the case in EDC softgoods.

I have this leather briefcase from Von Baer and recommend it to anyone. The bag is super spacious and has various compartments that make organizing easy. It holds my 15-inch laptop in a padded section, and all the cords, pens, and notebooks find their own spots without making the bag feel like a jigsaw puzzle.

Top Bottom