What's new

Help me decide which handle to use.

I have a 22mm boar from TGN that I am going to seat into one of 3 handles.
I have been wanting to try one of Tony's boars and here's my chance.

Opinions please.

I personally like the look of the black and white, though the red and white is in better shape. The orange is a butterscotch with a scratch that is noticeable (darn it).

The red/white looks like an old EverReady. Nothing wrong with that, but the butterscotch is really tasty, and that might end up your favorite brush. +1 for the butterscotch!

I have a 22mm boar from TGN that I am going to seat into one of 3 handles.
I have been wanting to try one of Tony's boars and here's my chance.

Opinions please.

I personally like the look of the black and white, though the red and white is in better shape. The orange is a butterscotch with a scratch that is noticeable (darn it).

I like the black and white too. I don't think you can go wrong with any.

I think the red and white looks like a more authentic pairing with the white bristle. The butterscotch looks amazing but wants a different knot.

I like the look of the first handle with the boar.
The other two would look better with different knots.
That butterscotch is a beauty btw.

I think the red and white looks like the best brush overall.

Black and white next, but I think it would look better with a different knot.

Most importantly, if you like the black and white do that.

You are the only one that is going to be using it :001_smile

That crack in the butterscotch is awful and you should get rid of it immediately. I'll send you my address for proper disposal.

:thumbup:

That crack in the butterscotch is awful and you should get rid of it immediately. I'll send you my address for proper disposal.

:thumbup:

Ok, time to step up Tnuts, but there are some conditions.:001_tongu

1) You pay the postage. (About $2.00 I think)
2) You have to restore it and post your progress.

I have quite a few restored butterscotches and am looking to infect another member with the RBBAD(Restoring Butterscotch Brushes Addiction Disorder) phew.

So, what say you ???

Ok, time to step up Tnuts, but there are some conditions.:001_tongu

1) You pay the postage. (About $2.00 I think)
2) You have to restore it and post your progress.

I have quite a few restored butterscotches and am looking to infect another member with the RBBAD(Restoring Butterscotch Brushes Addiction Disorder) phew.

So, what say you ???

I accept your challenge, good sir. :thumbup1:

Let me be the first member of the OCOMPBH (Openly Coveting Other Member's Potential Butterscotch Handle Restores Disorder)

Top Bottom