What's new

Help me decide on a S.E. safety razor that accepts Feather Pro blades

Thanks for all the suggestions. Could not resist the ATT B.Friday 50% sale. Tried to buy the aluminum as suggested but the sale did not include the aluminum razors. Ended up with a S.S. SE1 atlas handle. Debated the SE2 but intuition pointed to the SE1 for me.

Just on the ATT website, but no mention of 50% off. Where did you see Black Friday sale?

When you check out, put in the code "SHAVE50"!

I can't believe it! It worked and I just bought an ATT SE 1. I'm not sure why other than I am a sucker for a deal. The absolute last thing I need in life is another razor. Thank you for the discount code (I think).

When you check out, put in the code "SHAVE50"!

OMG!!! You are so evil. I just bought an SE1 with barber pole handle and an SE2 base plate. I have been longing for one of these for months but couldn't justify it with our budget. I put it by my wife, and she said, "Buy it! You will always regret it if you don't." Now I have to order some prolines.

HOW DO YOU SLEEP??!!!!

But seriously, thank you so much. I cannot lose on this deal. If I find the AC razor is not for me, I think at worst I will break even.

WOO HOOOOO!!!! First new razor in two years! Oh, wait......never mind............I just bought my Karve this past May. Ooops. RAD is dangerous and always lurking.

HOW DO YOU SLEEP??!!!!

proxy.php

You're welcome!

Someone posted the code in the DE forum, I just passed it along!

Top Bottom