What's new

Help me date this Kent

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Saw her out this morning and had to pick her up. Dont know how old of a girl she is but she had a couple good looking girlfriends. SO, I invited them home too.
Anyone have any tips on how to clean her up without ruining her label?

The Rubberset is a 3 and the Butterscoth is a Made Rite 303. The Kent says W30.

Thanks in advance.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

They look pretty good for vintage brushes. No idea how old they are, but some dating advice is to start by asking the girl out.

KeenDogg

I got her some flowers and sent a love letter to her parents. Thanks, Mac, for the link.

Thanks for the kind words.

KeenDogg

SCORE!! I really like the butterscotch brush!! :a14::a14::a14:

Sorry that I cannot help with dating the Kent.
Thanks, Big J. My first vintage butterscotch. I'm going to get some Novus and make her shine! Funny story about that. A guy has been trying to sell me this same model brush for 40 dollars for 3 years. I went down the street and found it at a new place for 15! Patience is a virtue, right?

Thanks, Big J. My first vintage butterscotch. I'm going to get some Novus and make her shine! Funny story about that. A guy has been trying to sell me this same model brush for 40 dollars for 3 years. I went down the street and found it at a new place for 15! Patience is a virtue, right?

GOOD MAN!! Patience is a virtue!! :a29:

KeenDogg

I have yet to hear from Kent. However, I am moving forward with the project. I've begun rehabbing the knot and it is going slowly, but surely. I want to clean the brush handle but I dont want to damage the label or stamping on it. I figure I'd start with soap and water and a toothbrush. Any suggestions?

Be warned that's only legal in three states so far. Just from the looks, I'd say 50's-70's as a guess. I've seen one of those in NOS shape on eBay or etsy recently (I like vintage kent's pure badger, mixed and boar knots)... but the asking was a bit high for my taste.

KeenDogg

Be warned that's only legal in three states so far. Just from the looks, I'd say 50's-70's as a guess. I've seen one of those in NOS shape on eBay or etsy recently (I like vintage kent's pure badger, mixed and boar knots)... but the asking was a bit high for my taste.
Lol. Noted. I'd say you're in the ballpark.

Top Bottom