What's new

Help me complete my custom!

Hey guys,
So Jeness is building me one bad *** looking custom. I emailed me a while ago asking for him to make me something really scary looking and kind of dragon or snake like. He has made me one wild looking straight and we have decided to leave the final touches to the wise men on B&B!
So here it is, do you think we should go full mirror or a blued tang?
And finally the scales he has sent me some amazing abalone scale photos to pick from but we are also open to some wooden suggestions. It is going to be a very scary first shave as that point looks lethal! If you think anything else would be cool let us know as we aren't finished just yet!
Thanks guys
$IMG_3335.jpg$IMG_3336.jpg$IMG_3381.jpg$IMG_3382.jpg$IMG_3383.jpg

it must be Christmas, Jeness is using the foil from the Quality Streets to cover his tangs! ;)

I reckon red scales and satin finish - leave the tang satin. That way when that naughty looking point bites you you'll not see the congealed blood on the scales! :)

Looks like a great razor, you are a lucky man however you decide to finish it.

Blued tang and spine. Satin blade. Green handles/scales with scales/scaley pattern carved into them.

Looking at those scale choices, I'm in love with the blue. However, after reading your post and your theme, dragon or snake-like should be the green. If you are thinking pure dragon, then go with the red.

Last edited:
Love the blade. A blued tang and spine would look great but I'm not sure I care for any of the choices for scales. I'm thinking some blonde horn would look great.

I glossed over the dragon reference duh! In that case I would go with the red for scales.

Last edited:
If it were mine I'd have the scales green and carved like dragon scales. The tang would be blued with a red anodized tip.

And if the front of scales had the dragon head carved out maybe have flames etched in the blade on both sides.

If I was going all dragon themed i'd go all out with it.

It's abalone or paua shell, it's very delicate material so no carving of dragons heads can be done.. I think it's the most expencive material for the scales and I never saw the colors like that (only the far right one ofcourse). Whichever you choose it's going to be one hell of a looker (and shaver I believe)

Blued tang, blue scales, white wedge.

Sick looking blade. I have the pleasure of having a Jeness razor in my possession at the present time, outstanding.

Top Bottom