What's new

Help me choose

Ok, so on one side is my ATT windsor, with the SS-R, and on the other is a game changer .68 with a Timeless handle and stand, way more blingy. The shave with the R was the best I‘ve had yet. the Game changer gave a close shave but the Windsor was closer and much smoother. It will be hard to pick up the game changer, but I don’t wanna lose the bling. I also love the matte stainless. What would be a comparable head to the compete with the Windsor SS-R, so I would use both and not feel Like one was clutter? Polished stainless of course.....
B51EC811-AC20-442C-84A1-F6EAA2DBA19D.jpeg
s

Personally I love the GC .68, but when my thoughts begin to stray during a shave, they're usually towards a GC .84 or a Lupo 95. I've resisted thus far, but I know it's just a matter of time. :)

I say just have the Windsor polished. In my opinion the Windsor is a far superior razor in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owning both the GC.68 and GC.84 safety bars, and using both of them in one shave, is allowed.

The GC.84 is an efficient pass 1 "mower", and the .68, mounted on a light aluminium handle, is the dream ATG and tidy-up razor.

Thanks for all the input! I think I’m gonna try to get to know the game changer .68 a little better. Is the the Lupo .72 or the mamba .70, or BBS, any smoother or closer than the game changer?

I don't know which is which, but i would definitely get the one on the right. Shiny and much prettier. There is no contest really.

@kcbrett
Its kinda a no brainer but why not get the Windsor SSR1 in the Polished version which is in stock right now and list the Satin Matte you have on the BST to recoup part of the transfer cost, or better yet, buy the Polished SSR1 and sell both of your other razors on the BST and recoup the entire cost of the new razor and not have to worry which razor to pick up when you get ready to shave since the SSR1 gives you the best shave between them!!

@kcbrett
Its kinda a no brainer but why not get the Windsor SSR1 in the Polished version which is in stock right now and list the Satin Matte you have on the BST to recoup part of the transfer cost, or better yet, buy the Polished SSR1 and sell both of your other razors on the BST and recoup the entire cost of the new razor and not have to worry which razor to pick up when you get ready to shave since the SSR1 gives you the best shave between them!!
I have entertained that idea, but I'm in love with that shiny Timeless handle, AND the satin matte of the ATT!😍
I'm gonna revisit the Game Changer .68 and give it my best possible attempt. If it still falls short, I'll sell both game changers, and get a polished ATT or Timeless (to make a complete timeless razor) head, or do some horse trading to that effect. If it turns out the game changer is better than I thought, I won't need to do anything. problem solved. I will know after work. Thanks for all the input guys, I value your opinions!

I have entertained that idea, but I'm in love with that shiny Timeless handle, AND the satin matte of the ATT!😍
I'm gonna revisit the Game Changer .68 and give it my best possible attempt. If it still falls short, I'll sell both game changers, and get a polished ATT or Timeless (to make a complete timeless razor) head, or do some horse trading to that effect. If it turns out the game changer is better than I thought, I won't need to do anything. problem solved. I will know after work. Thanks for all the input guys, I value your opinions!
Life's too short to waste time on a razor that doesn't live up to or exceed your best razor in your cabinet!! Once I found my Timeless Ti95DC it was game over for anything else I had and they had to go via the BST!! I know every time I pick up my razor it will be a 2 pass 20hr+ BBS shave and I won't have to shave for at least 48hrs...
Ti95DC.jpg

The Windsor hands down. The gc was good, but the Windsor is a different league. Looks like I’m getting a polished timeless or Windsor head, whichever bargain comes up first!

Top Bottom