What's new

Help me choose....

I have narrowed my choices down for a new fall scent. Do any of you guys have these? One of them? What are your thoughts? Although the Aramis Tobacco Reserve is more affordable than the Spicebomb Extreme, I do not consider that a factor in my decision.
0E21F443-F8B7-488C-9272-D9686101BC67.jpeg
F053E58A-C2CA-4624-A71B-D7DB234FF4F4.jpeg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I used Aramis years ago and it was a fantastic aftershave. I have not used it in years and I am sure that the Aramis that I used was the normal one. Never heard of Spicebomb but I love the packaging.

I don't know either but YSL M7 Oud Absolu is my go-to winter scent. Unsolicited comment, but try a sample if you can.
I used Aramis years ago and it was a fantastic aftershave. I have not used it in years and I am sure that the Aramis that I used was the normal one. Never heard of Spicebomb but I love the packaging.
Thanks guys. I’ll try the m7 and I also love Aramis.

Can't speak to Spice Bomb Extreme, but I picked up Aramis Tobacco Reserve just before the weather turned cool. Found it for a great price at a discount department store, which surprised me, since Tobacco Reserve is a fairly new release. I was worried it was going to be a dud, but it turned out to be a very nice scent. I only have a couple of tobacco scents to compare it to. Reminds me of Rayane's Insurrection II Dark, but a bit less sweet, which I favor--less sweetness.

I picked up TR for $20 on Basenotes several months ago which is about what it's worth. I don't really care for it, but my GF really likes it so it will get used on occasion. I'm spoiled with excellent tobacco centered frags so I didn't expect much from a budget frag in the first place. I like SBE a lot more and would take it over TR if price is not a consideration.

Can't speak to Spice Bomb Extreme, but I picked up Aramis Tobacco Reserve just before the weather turned cool. Found it for a great price at a discount department store, which surprised me, since Tobacco Reserve is a fairly new release. I was worried it was going to be a dud, but it turned out to be a very nice scent. I only have a couple of tobacco scents to compare it to. Reminds me of Rayane's Insurrection II Dark, but a bit less sweet, which I favor--less sweetness.
I picked up TR for $20 on Basenotes several months ago which is about what it's worth. I don't really care for it, but my GF really likes it so it will get used on occasion. I'm spoiled with excellent tobacco centered frags so I didn't expect much from a budget frag in the first place. I like SBE a lot more and would take it over TR if price is not a consideration.
Thanks guys!

Well, I ordered a bottle of the SBE. The ATR looks so good as well but it’s so affordable that I hate to order a decant. I usually blind buy the cheaper bottles. I may just order the Aramis as well..... Thanks for your input gentlemen.

Top Bottom