What's new

Help Me Choose a Semouge Boar Brush

Semogue Boar SOC Period!
+1 ... just jump to the top of the line and get the SOC.

I recommend you get two of them, one in ash, and one in cherry. That way, you can alternate between them and they will have a good 48 hours to dry between uses.

No matter which Semogue boar you get, be patient with the break in period. It can take up to 40 to 50 shaves, about 90 days of every other day usage, before it is fully broken in and has reached peak performance.

+1 ... just jump to the top of the line and get the SOC.

I recommend you get two of them, one in ash, and one in cherry. That way, you can alternate between them and they will have a good 48 hours to dry between uses.

I think I may take half of your advice and get an SOC and the Stirling Boar or maybe a 1250. Too many of you are telling me to jump to the top, which make sense since top of the line is so affordable.

I think I may take half of your advice and get an SOC and the Stirling Boar or maybe a 1250. Too many of you are telling me to jump to the top, which make sense since top of the line is so affordable.
That will work, too.

Boar brushes should be kept in pairs for alternate day use, but they need not be identical twins.

Top Bottom