What's new

Help keep me accountable!

Wow, last week was bad, ate carbs a bunch and exercise was zilch. The lack of exercise was due to a pulled muscle in my neck and back that I'm still dealing with but is much better now. I'm back on eating paleoish again and man does it feel good! I actually prefer eating this way now!

This mornings workout:
20 min bike ride

I have been very encouraged by the personal accountability threads that keep bumping to the top of the stack. I understand the Paleo diet in general, but I don't really "get" it. I DO think it's awesome that the plan is working for you and your wife and that you're settling in to a routine that works and feels good!

Well guys I fell off the wagon for quite a while there. Getting back on! All the while I have been fluctuating b/t 155-159lbs, here lately more on that higher end, need to fix that! I haven't been back over 160 in a long time and don't want that to change!

Yesterday's workout:

Warm up

Circuit x3
10 push-ups
15 BW Squats
0:30 plank
0:30 jumping jacks

Cool down

Last edited:
Last night's workout:

Warm up

Circuit x3
20 lunges
10 Close hand push-ups
20 step ups
10 reverse crunches
0:30 Jumping jacks

Cool down

Friday's workout:

Warm up

Circuit x3
13 push-ups
15 BW Squats
0:30 plank
0:30 jumping jacks

Cool down

Sunday's workout:

Warm up

Circuit x3
10 inverted rows
20 lunges*
10 Close hand push-ups*
20 step ups*
10 reverse crunches*
0:30 Jump rope
*did an extra set

Cool down

Falling off the wagon is a routine part of training to some extent. All of us go through up/down cycles...as long as we regulate, w can stay on track for the long haul which is the goal.

congrats on steering back on course!

Thanks Chris, starting with 7 levels of body weight workouts that have an A and a B day, of which there are 4 each for a total of 8 in each level. After that I will be moving into Barbell workouts.

Thanks Chris, starting with 7 levels of body weight workouts that have an A and a B day, of which there are 4 each for a total of 8 in each level. After that I will be moving into Barbell workouts.

Sounds like you're solidly on track....a focused plan helps as it gives you goals!

Agreed! Last night I had so much going on at home that I didn't want to work out, but I made time for it anyway, although it was abbreviated.

Circuit x3:
10 push ups
15 BW squats
0:20 plank

last night

Warm up cardieo

Circuit x3:
10 inverted rows
20 lunges
10 Close hand push-ups
20 step ups
10 reverse crunches

Cool down

last night

Warm up run/walk 1.5 miles

Circuit x3:
10 inverted rows
20 lunges
10 Close hand push-ups
20 step ups
10 reverse crunches

Cool down

Last night was the last workout in body weight level 1 tomorrow it's on to level 2!

Top Bottom