What's new

Help Identify Razors?

I'm guessing the one on the left is a Gillette Rocket? I have no idea what the one on the far right is, it looks badly tarnished maybe. Are they worth purchasing? Please help? Thanks

proxy.php

The one on the left appears to be a Super Speed, the next one an Auto Strop? Then you have an Ever Ready or a Gem single edge and last appears to be some sort of open comb travel tech.
Having said that, more pictures showing markings would be helpful.

B&B guidelines prohibit giving values, so only you can decide if it is worth purchasing. The SS is a solid razor and a value is easily determined by checking "Cimpleted Auctions" on eBay.

Best wishes on your search.

Far right looks to me like some nameless Gillette travel clone. I think I have seen those ere before.

We don't do values here, but I would not pay more that $10 each for those.

Far right looks to me like some nameless Gillette travel clone. I think I have seen those ere before.

We don't do values here, but I would not pay more that $10 each for those.

Thanks for the info. I think i'll pass

The Auto Strop (second from left) is the safety bar version and not the open comb version, which is a little harder to find.

The handle on the third one from the left looks like it might be a Damascene which is a little more popular in the SE world. The forth one looks like a German 4 piece travel razor, I have one and it shaves very well, like an OLD. Gellette also made one like it. I'm with @BSAGuy on price, if that.

Top Bottom