What's new

help identify and just help :)

so mom used to have a antique store some time ago and my wife is a designer and likes to write a lot but not really with older pens etc..
quite a while ago my mom had sent some stuff left over she said OH I have this box of stuff and a nice old parker to send to her and we let the box sit and just trying to move stuff we are never going to use so trying to find out about them :)

the only one I think would be worth much would be the parker as I know they can be collectible
no idea this long end on the parker mom had a tag on it parker convertible duofold 1924 so kinda curious about this long end piece what its called ? was it added on or what :)

did look up a couple nibs as there are quite a few and vary by make in that tin of them should I just lay out all the nibs and try to write them all down ?

the other pens are older sheaffer adn one penman

so would love any thoughts on what to look up for pricing them out etc.. just ebay or other pen sites or where

thanks for any help or thoughts what to do etc..

IMG_6460.jpeg

another sheaffer
IMG_6462.jpeg

the box they all came in

IMG_6459.jpeg

and this dipless desk pen set thing in box
IMG_6463.jpeg

The Duofold is a frankenpen, the tail is part of a deskpen set. The two vacuum filler Sheaffers will need restoring. The other pens will depend on the state of the nibs.

The box of nibs are for dip pens.

The Duofold is a frankenpen, the tail is part of a deskpen set. The two vacuum filler Sheaffers will need restoring. The other pens will depend on the state of the nibs.

The box of nibs are for dip pens.
thanks :) so does that tank the price then of the Parker ? or can one find the proper end caps for the parker ?

Kinda taking off of what @silverlifter said, I recall seeing old duofold desk sets that also came with a blind cap and regular cap so you could use the pen with the desk set pen holder, or take it on the go and use it as a normal pen. From what I see in the pictures, it is missing the blind cap and the desk set pen holder.

So any idea what the Parker could be worth ? Looked a bunch on Ebay and they seem to be all over the place :)
thanks for any help with this :) OH the fun

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Well, we don't do valuations here @Ckmaui
Check eBay, attend a pen show, read up on Parker websites.

From the terms of usage:
9. B&B is not an appraisal site. All B&B members, asking and answering, new or old, should be aware that B&B is a community of users. We appreciate the collection of items for their form and function, and valuation of said items is acceptable provided your intent is not resale. Any member which uses B&B as their value and/or identification service with intent to profit will have their membership removed. Any thread that asks for value or identification may be deleted at the sole discretion of the moderator team.

Top Bottom