What's new

Help ID Weck Wecprep

Hallo ,
I just got this Weck with another Straight razor as 2 NOS razors, and wonder if this one is an original Weck USA. The reason i am wondering is because on the shavette has a stamp made in P.R.C / made in China/ . This Shavette must be more then 25 years old. The gentlemen who sell the pack of razors says, that he got them for a birthday present but never used.As i have seen on the straight razor was the price tag still on it and was in good conditions for its ages. Every single part of the shavette is in good conditions only the carton box is seems a bit wet and get this yellow color of carton or just because of storage.
So i would ask you for help id it. I have seen some razor of weck such a sextoblade and hair shaper and wonder what i have. On a razors box -for a box of 50 prep blades reorder cat.NO.450205 and on another side - Edward Weck ând company. INC. research triangle park, N.C.27709.
Thank you all for your time and help.
Kind Regards
SAM_3564.JPG
SAM_3565.JPG

Attachments

• SAM_3566.JPG
    SAM_3566.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_3567.JPG
    SAM_3567.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 10
Thank you for your answer and help. What bother me is that on my scale has no stamps with Weck and on shavete has made in P.R.C. Did yours have stamp made not in USA ?
I will try to find the razor by catalog number and see what it comes.
Kind regards.

Thank you for your answer and help. What bother me is that on my scale has no stamps with Weck and on shavete has made in P.R.C. Did yours have stamp made not in USA ?
I will try to find the razor by catalog number and see what it comes.
Kind regards.
no mine is actually a US military med one so it has US stamped on it. sorry maybe yours is earlier or later i dont know which one and or they it could be a combination of a couple of razors into one.. mine doesnt have an open comb like yours but i have a modified hair shaper thats open comb ( the teeth on the hair shaper were bent the opposite direction and converted to a face razor) so im sorry i cant be more help..

i have asked someone on another forum site for assistance because he know wecks very well. hopefully i will be able to provide you more info after he replies....

Well he replied but the info was deleted because i accidentally put a link to another site here....oops. Good luck with finding more info.

Thank you for your help. I hope i find some more info about it. By searching for catalog number i find this>
Description: RAZOR,SURGICAL PREPARATION and all spec info but i am not sure if i am allow to copy this informations and post it here.

Top Bottom